1. Content of the online offer
The author assumes no responsibility for the up-to-dateness, correctness and completeness of the information provided on our website. Liability claims against the author, which relate to material or non-material damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are generally excluded, provided that there is no demonstrable intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
2. Product liability
We would like to point out that Porta Medical UG, in the event of incorrect use or misuse, assumes no liability for damages in any form. For safe and reliable use, we would like to point out the following points:
- Do not use the CIRCUL Ring near flammable substances such as anesthetics
- Do not use it in or around MRI or CT devices
- Do not sterilize the device at high temperatures or under pressure
- Do not use the device information as the sole basis for clinical diagnosis
- Do not operate the device near devices that can generate strong electric and magnetic fields
- It is recommended to charge the battery at least once a month to extend the battery life
- Danger of swallowing. Please keep the ring away from children under 5 years of age to avoid the risk of accidental ingestion
- Do not dip the ring in liquids and do not wash your hands with the ring on your finger
- Clean the ring only with a soft cloth or cotton swabs and alcohol
It should be noted that this device is not a medical device. It is therefore not suitable for diagnostics. Only the monitoring and indication of personal states is to be performed with this device. For a diagnosis, please consult a doctor.